Furnace & AC Installation and Repair, Indoor Air Quality & Geothermal HVAC
We are a full service HVAC company with offices in Pataskala and Dresden Ohio. We offer residential heating and cooling, commercial heating and cooling and industrial heating and cooling repair and service on all makes and models. In addition to offering repair we are a Bryant and WaterFurnace factory authorized dealer for all your new installation needs.
- Residential Conventional Heating & Cooling Systems
- Residential Geothermal Heating & Cooling Systems
- Residential Radiant Floor Heating Systems
- Residential Mistubishi Ductless Heating & Cooling Systems
- Commercial Heating & Cooling Systems
- Industrial Heating & Cooling Systems
- Any furnace, ac, heat pump system
- Fireplaces (if installed by us)
- Generators (if installed by us)
- Radiant floor heat
- Mitsubishi ductless systems
- Commercial units
- Preventative Maintenance
Contracts available to fit your needs, residentially or in a commercial setting.
Detailed Service Outline
|Air Conditioning||Heating||Indoor Air Quality|
|HVAC Problems||Boilers & Radiators||Duct Inspection|
|AC Tune-Ups||Dual-Fuel Systems||Carbon Monoxide Detectors|
|Filters||Ductless Mini-Split Systems||Whole House Humidifier|
|High-Efficiency Cooling Options||Furnaces||Whole House Dehumidifiers|
|Thermostats||Geothermal Heat Systems||Thermostats|
|Dual-Fuel AC Systems||Tune-Ups||UV Light Air Cleaners|
|Ductless Mini-Split AC Systems||Heat Pump Systems|
|Zone Systems||Regency Fire Places|
|AC Compressors||High-Efficiency Heating & Cooling Options|
|AC Evaporator Coils||Home Service Plans|
|AC Air Handlers||HVAC Problems|
|Green Air Conditioning Solutions||Radiant Heat Systems|
We also offer service on Rinnai Tankless Waterheaters5>
Customer Referral Program
Earn a monetary reward for telling new customers about our services.
Notable services we do not perform
While we are very qualified to perform the services we do, there are a few requests we are unable to accomodate. Below is a detailed list of those services we do not perform.
- Do not service or install Woodburners
- Do not service or install Woodburner chimneys
- Do not clean wood burner chimneys
- Do not service Gas fireplaces we did not install
- Do not service Generators we did not install
- Do not service or install Non-vented wall heaters of any sort
- Do not service or sell non-vented gas logs
- We do not do outside gas lines, inspections/testing
5 Things to Check Before Calling for Furnace or Air Conditioning Repair Contractor's in Central Ohio
Trouble Shooting for HVAC Units in Central Ohio
- Check the Thermostat. Check the battery and replace if necessary.
- Check the temperature setting. Is it set to cool/heat and is the setting lower/higher than the current temperature in the house. Most newer thermostats have a lockout period to prevent damaging the compressor.
- If you turn the system off and on, switch between heat and cool or turn the temperature up or down the system will lock out. Normally for a period of 5 to 10 minutes. The system will start again after the lock out period.
- Check the Safety Switch. The indoor unit should have a safety switch either attached to the system or located on a wall next to it. Depending where your system is located, this switch could have been accidently switched off by a family member, pet, guest bumping into it.
- Check the Fuse or Circuit Breaker. Visually check that the Breaker is on. Then turn it off and back on once. Even though it looks on it may need to be reset
- Check the Air Filter. A dirty Air Filter will reduce air flow resulting in either a frozen A/C or overheated furnace. The filter should be changed every six months to once per year. Never run the system without a filter; this will allow debris to get clogged in the coil.
- Are your Vents open? A lot of people think they are saving money by closing the vents in unused areas. But, this acts just like a clogged filter reducing the air flow and could freeze the A/C or overheat the furnace.
- Call for (800) 356 2028 for Affordable 24 Hour Emergency Furnace or Air Conditioning Repair in Central Ohio